Someone I know needs help with a mental illness, whom should I contact?

If you are experiencing mental health issues and are not currently under the care of a mental health professional, talk to your primary care doctor. Dial 911 or contact the Crisis Texas Line by texting HOME to 741741 if you or someone you know is experiencing a situation that might be an emergency or if you are in doubt about what you should do. To find 24-Hour Crisis Intervention Numbers by county, visit this site.